July 12, 2012

blissful



Just ring mom to confirm their arrival date in Melbourne on December, i know mom and dad have waited this day for so long. I really hope that i wont disappoint them (well, my results never disappoint them so far). I'm not whatsoever gifted daughter or smart ass who doesn't need hard work but still can score high marks in exam. I'm just an ordinary one, who study smart, hard and give the best in every papers i can.You dunno how tough was past semester to me.  When i'm really stressed out halfway studying, mom will always be one who support and back me up. I dunno why, but whenever mom told me that she has already transferred money into my account, my heart will ache a little. Expenses in Aussie is really crazy and i know it costs dad a bomb. I really hope that they think it's worthwhile paying  me to study here. Even though daddy says he can afford that, still i don't want him to work so hard anymore. Really. All i want is to pull through another semester and pass my very last stage in uni.
Anyway  just want to thank my parents. They give me the best for everything, always !

daddy mummy
ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment