August 01, 2012

it has been sometimes


Time is ticking real fast. In a flick of an eye, this is already my 6th months in melbourne! It has been exactly 6 months since i last seen you. I remembered because that night was mummy's birthday and i went out with you for late night movie. that was one of all the outings which i felt so unwilling to get down from car and leave,   because i know i wont be seeing you anytime soon until next year.  saying goodbye is never easy to me. not at all. I know things will change as time goes by. I know we will not be able to make it for this relationship. I know there are much more things to consider. I know it is hard. So i never expect, but too bad, i fell too hard and this actually hurts.Things went so shitty when i first came here, but you were the one who told me, anything just talk to me, i'll always be there for you, this is also why i felt secure all the time.But now? Ya, everything went well at the beginning but slowly, we talk less, skype less and just forget about texting. We don't usually text each other. i got lost again and again until the phone call we had, i know it's time to give this a fullstop. No one is wrong, and i always believe time will brings us to where we belong to. if things are meant to happen , it will somehow happen in the future. get it?
takecare!

No comments:

Post a Comment