September 06, 2012

Day six of spring

Happened to know something from friend this afternoon and i really don't know it affects me so much until i went out for a jog right after i came home from uni, then cooked myself one big pot of soup, had one big bowl of sesame oil salad treat from housemate and chocolate cherry pie from Jack. i have no idea but it seems like i have been messing up with my life, i don't know why. Everything doesn't seems right at the moment but yea, accept it! life is unpredictable.
I'm just feeling tired with everything and a getaway is pretty much needed. seriously. Speaking about my life, not to forget about my 3 major assessments on next week, i don'd feel panic at all, slacked so much and this is not a good sign i suppose?

Anyway i just consumed one bowl of  yogurt ! tooo much to do but too little time
I JUST WANT TO EAT, EAT, EAT AND EAT !!!!

ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment